Are your efforts of collaboration falling flat?
Frustrated by the lack of communication between groups in your organization (silos)?
Experiencing negative results due to the lack of collaboration?
Behaviors of cooperation and collaboration start with us.
Innovation flourishes and is better communicated through work done in collaboration.
How do we cultivate the optimal skills and conditions for creative team collaboration? How can each one’s skills build on those of others to allow growth? Build our own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
In this dynamic, learn-by-doing- workshop, you will learn to:
- Work in unison with a group of people to achieve a common goal
- Work together sharing a focus
- Create greater productivity through cooperation and collaboration in a group
- Provide a fertile environment and atmosphere that supports a diverse group of people and activities working harmoniously
- Improve business performance through increased cooperation for new idea generation
- Motivate and empower others by encouraging open idea sharing and spontaneity
Skills can be applied in your workplace.
We can be the catalyst to promote cross-pollination of ideas that keeps teams alive and flourishing. We can encourage greater communication and trust in our workplace.
This introductory session allows you to tap into your full and natural expression through a series of exercises that gives you the tools, confidence, and personal resources to promote cooperation and collaborate in challenging work environments.
Space is limited.
A minimum of 10 people confirmed is needed.
When: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Where: Primary Stages, 307 West 38th Street, Midtown NYC, Suite 1510, Studio A
Go to this link for details and to register: http://conta.cc/1fNuF9h
Martha Gelnaw – Ege Maltepe