How to deliver to the bottom line
This program is for those professionals who present data and ideas to senior management to gain buy-in and alignment.
Provide management and stakeholders with a persuasive presentation that speaks to the bottom line. The focus is on how to plan, prepare, and confidently deliver a successful communication that is focused on what your leaders care about.
This will enhance your ability to communicate with greater confidence, control and flexibility. Presentation styles are fine-tuned to develop a greater ability to inform, influence and convince stakeholders.
- Present thoughts and ideas with great clarity and consistency
- Deliver ideas that powerful and memorable and leadership can take action on it
- Be more persuasive and influential
- Be able to tailor communication to build rapport with a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Comfortably and confidently interact with your audience, content and visual aids
- Deliver with a more powerful presence and with greater flexibility and control