Improvisation is a way to actively stay present in the moment.
This is work that offers you a new and novel experience that helps you to begin to:
- Develop greater confidence, credibility & comfort
- Find a new way of listening and connecting
- Demonstrate courage and take risks more readily
- Think on your feet in fast-paced or uncomfortable situations
- Say “Yes, and…”
- Make your partner perfect
- Always be the expert
Here we create an environment to support collaboration, the creative act and the innovative thought.
The work provides sensory awareness & physical involvement.
Being present means getting out of your “head” and into the space and into your body. You open up the channels so the real you can come out.
This way you are more open and direct in your communication.